Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha..in 2009 i have visit SIRIM at bukit jalil..n i see that they are doing RnD for fully computerize producing kain batik..

kain batik? is it for real?
wow..
its like tshirt printing process?hahaha..
i can imagine how 65 years old makcik using computer in designning batik.just push 'ENTER' and tada..its batik!!
well done Malaysia!!! :)

haha..but that makcik should know how to use adobe photoshop first..they do the demo, the draw the batik and export it to bitmap file..then they send the file to the printer..
the printer is not deskjet. laser jet or inkjet..i like to call it waxjet..hahaha..it use same ink that traditional way ink..

hehe..when come to the Photoshop software, i am sure that the makcik will said "ape kejadah ni?"..hahah

hahahaha..not only "apa kejadah ni".."mak cik tok panda komputer ning"...mkcik from terengganu..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back