Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TCP/IP stack applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilrajg

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

Can any one help me finding new ideas about stack applications other than the applications that are already provided in the stack ?

Please help me. want to learn new things on my own. I am beginner and tried some of the demo apps from stack package and now want to try some other applications different from these.

Thank you in advance.
Regards.
Nikhil Raj.

try the electronic vending machine. it will be useful for the travelers and the regular users to pic a news paper (for example) or any other commodities from our system. and connect it as a network and understand how much of the commodities are now available and which want to be fill

Thanks for the reply.

Well I have done the vending machine app. is there any extra features that we can add. ?

regards
Nikhil Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.