Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

taylor series for sidelobe reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

harinivas

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

can anybody suggest the pdf for appying taylor series to 4X4 phased arry antenna for sidelobe reduction

With only 16 total elements in a 4x4 configuration you are not likely to see much reduction in SLL. I would study the look into one of the antenna texts on the interaction between aperture distributions and the associated radiation pattens.

Start with Kraus or Silver. Then you can go to more array specific references.

I need to design 8X8 phased array antenna initially i designed 4X4 array antenna with SLL is low .. but i need SLL=20db .. Can u give me the formula for taylor series for rectangular array with SLL=20db please

What is the Gain for the 4x4 antenna you designed and also specify its sidelobe level... Which software are you using for the simlation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back