Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tapered CPW: How to simulate

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmodeus

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys. I need as soon as possible some help on how to simulate at ADS a tapered CPW line. I found the option of tapered microstrip line but not for CPW. Any idea? Please its so importan for my project and I have stuck :(

Hello,

You should be aple to see CPW TAPER model in ADS...

Some thing similar to the AWR Microwave Office (MWO) CPW Taper element as show in the attached picture...

If not use MWO which even provides the layout for your CPW structure...

---manju---

asmodeus

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Yes this is exactly what I want but I cant find it at ADS.. I ll try to find soon AWR then

Thank you very much for your reply. I attached you my project to give a look.It is AWR format. I checked the tutorial and i did it according to this. The problem is with the specifications that i have for my CPW (that i calculated from linecalc of ADS) the smith chart seems wrong. Need to increase s1 or s2 in order to see something on smith chart. Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back