Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tanner EDA: digital design flow (from VERILOG to layout) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olifant

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am using the Tanner EDA tools with the AMS 0.35 PDK, and I was wondering how I could synthesize VERILOG code into a layout in Tanner L EDIT (or an EDIF file that can be imported using the standard place and route tool of Tanner). The Tanner website (L-Edit - General - How does a digital design flow fit into L-Edit?) mentions the use of Mentor's Leonardo Spectrum (although I need a synthesizing library), and I was wondering if there are other tools (except for Leonardo Spectrum, mentioned by Tanner) or methods for synthesizing VERILOG code into a Tanner layout ?

I am not familiar with a digital design flow, so i would appreciate it if someone could break down the steps for me ?

Thanks for your help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back