Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Take input from USB port and direct it from other USB port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nipunmaster

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can I take input from the USB port of a computer, lets say I have a mouse as an input to a USB port, and then transmit it as an output from other USB port without considerable delay? I need to be able to route the input from the moust on Port 1 to Port 2, from which i can use a USB Male-Male connector to use that output as mouse on another PC. Also how can I send mouse signals from the internet so that separate mouse signals can be sent from the PORT 2.

I think you need to create a new application on the OS,which will keep track of the devices connected on the USB ports and through that,you can control which port is in input mode and which port is in output mode.Now as you are saying that,you will connect a USB mouse on port(select it as input port) and route the input from that mouse to the output port,where the device,where you want to see the output,is connected.

How can I take input from the USB port of a computer, lets say I have a mouse as an input to a USB port, and then transmit it as an output from other USB port without considerable delay? I need to be able to route the input from the moust on Port 1 to Port 2, from which i can use a USB Male-Male connector to use that output as mouse on another PC. Also how can I send mouse signals from the internet so that separate mouse signals can be sent from the PORT 2.
USB has two modes hub and device through a pipe
to connect two hub's together you need a hard ware between them
but if you want to control another pc by a mouse from your pc try software for this called syngery through nework
and if you want to build a mouse driver for this purpose to control the usb pipe try software from jungo called winDriver and it support most of developing langue .
hope it helps
ziad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back