Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TAFE programmer an AT89C2051-HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

silic

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tafe programmer

I try to program a 2051 using TAFE programmer(http://www.ic-prog.com/2051pv2.gif) and ic-prog.exe and it doesnt work to me..:(
1) these connections must be done;--->89c2051 pin20(+5v), pin10(GND), 74hc174 pin16(+5v) pin8(GND)
Because they don't exist in the 2051pv2.gif of TAFE programmer...:/
2) I measured around 12V at pin 14 of parallel port which i think is sufficient to blow its input buffer IC.Is this correct;Can i put a diode(1N4001) to isolate pin14 of 12volt;
3)does anyone knows the settings in the ic-prog with TAFE programmer;
sorry for my english!

ic 89c2051

ANY HELP..;

Added after 55 minutes:

I also try to program a 2051 using TAFE programmer and ic-prog.exe, in Winxp with the icprog drivers anabled and it doesn't work for me!
i done these connections :89c2051 pin20(+5v), pin10(GND), pin1(+12v). 74hc174 pin16(+5v) pin8(GND).
(1)hardware setting scrren how to? i/o delay(10), interface i/o
(direct i/o), ports(LPT1), communication (unchecked all)
(2)options screen,confirnation ( check all), programming ( check
verify during programming)
(3) if check verify after programming , always get verify failed at address 0x0000h error screen!!!!!why;;;;
(4)command| program all, it doesn't show any error messages,
command |Read all, always get 00FF 00FF.....!!!!!why;;;;

anybody can help me PLEASE!!!!:cry:

ic at89c2051

has someone make this programmer to work??? I couldn`t time ago... maybe you can use another programmer like the PROLOAD
broken link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

at89c2051 programmer 74hc174

what about this;
**broken link removed**
enyone knows if proload or this workinkg with ic-prog;I want a full working programmer with a software that CAN programm lock fuses seperatly from data memory!like ic-prog...
any help;

Status
Not open for further replies.