Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

systemc compilation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

priask

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am very new to systemc programming. I have installed systemc-2.2.0 on my ubuntu 11.04 machine. I started programming with a simple hello world program.
but whenever i try compiling the program i get the following error message -

hello.cpp:1:21: fatal error: systemc.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Can anyone please help me with this??

Hi

I am also new at system C, and I have exactly the same problem as you
Could you solve it?
Would you mind giving me some advice, please?

Thanks

Hi, I am very new to systemc programming. I have installed systemc-2.2.0 on my ubuntu 11.04 machine. I started programming with a simple hello world program.
but whenever i try compiling the program i get the following error message -

hello.cpp:1:21: fatal error: systemc.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Can anyone please help me with this??

Hi HDXPY... I have been struggling with this still. I have discussed it with some of my colleagues and they
suggest that it might be an installation problem. Later on I tried the compilation and simulation of the same
code using a graphics UI (eclipse for ubuntu machine), and the code is just working fine. But yeah there are
some pre compilation settings that needs to be done and which you can easily get on internet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.