Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SystemC AMS Model for co-simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

manasti

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey

I am currently working on a SystemC – AMS co-simulation project involving a SystemC design of a microcontroller controlling a corresponding SystemC AMS application module interconnected using TLM. I have the microcontroller module with me but am unable to find a good SystemC AMS module to interface with it.
Any suggestions for a good SystemC AMS module that could be used and any person who could provide with such a model for simulation purposes ?

Thanks & regards
Manas

How to operate AMS for co-simulation!There is some materal about how to operation of ams.

Hey

I am currently working on a SystemC – AMS co-simulation project involving a SystemC design of a microcontroller controlling a corresponding SystemC AMS application module interconnected using TLM. I have the microcontroller module with me but am unable to find a good SystemC AMS module to interface with it.
Any suggestions for a good SystemC AMS module that could be used and any person who could provide with such a model for simulation purposes ?

Thanks & regards
Manas

That's rather unsepcific - what is the AMS-module supposed to do?

There has been work on AMS - TLM connection, see for example these slides and this paper.

I would suggest **broken link removed** for such special SystemC Ams related questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back