Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Synplify Query : What is the use of "Add PR Implementation" in Synplify Pro ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbm10

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Synplify Query : What is the use of "Add PR Implementation" in Synplify Pro ?

Hi all.
I am newbie in Digital hardware Design. Can anyone pls tell me the use of "Add PR Implementation" button in Synplify Pro latest version ? Can i use it to do the complete layout of a chip using MOCMOS technolgy ?

Re: Synplify Query : What is the use of "Add PR Implementation" in Synplify Pro ?

This would generate the necessary floorplan and Xilinx/Altera (depending on your target FPGA) editor files. I used synplify-pro a long time ago. I don't think you can do complete ASIC type chip finishing with it. It gives floorplan and my understanding placement information to get started with.

-- adam

Reactions: kbm10

kbm10

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Synplify Query : What is the use of "Add PR Implementation" in Synplify Pro ?

Is there any eda software or technique to automate the conversion from VHDL = > Layout / Schematic ?

Interesting post.Its so interesting. I know lot of things from this site. So i want to know some other details about this article. Thanks.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back