Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

synplify issue with xci import

skyworld_cy

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I'm trying vivado with synplify flow. First I tried full vivado flow and this works fine. Then I tried to transfer all data files to synplify. I read all verilog files and xci files in synplify. All seems ok except some IPs failed. These failed IPs are generated by vivado. I just import these IPs with this command in synplify:
"add_vivado_ip -xci xxxxxx.xci", for example, "add_vivado_ip -xci dds_sine.xci" or "add_vivado_ip -xci dds_sine.xci -upgrade_ip"

At first all IPs are read in synplify with success. But when I press "Run" button, some IPs failed with information like "Reference to underfined module dds_sine_dds_compiler_v6_0_23" whereas this dds compiler I named it as dds_sine. I can't find reason why this failed. Can anybody give me some help? thanks very much.

Hi,
I'm trying vivado with synplify flow. First I tried full vivado flow and this works fine. Then I tried to transfer all data files to synplify. I read all verilog files and xci files in synplify. All seems ok except some IPs failed. These failed IPs are generated by vivado. I just import these IPs with this command in synplify:
"add_vivado_ip -xci xxxxxx.xci", for example, "add_vivado_ip -xci dds_sine.xci" or "add_vivado_ip -xci dds_sine.xci -upgrade_ip"

At first all IPs are read in synplify with success. But when I press "Run" button, some IPs failed with information like "Reference to underfined module dds_sine_dds_compiler_v6_0_23" whereas this dds compiler I named it as dds_sine. I can't find reason why this failed. Can anybody give me some help? thanks very much.
after searching the log, I found a clue: the srr.html file reports
" <font color=#A52A2A>@W: : <!@TM:1707211956> | Malformed decryption envelope in file '........ /dds_sine.v': No known key found in envelope</font> "

it seems synplify can't read this file well. But why? this file is generated by vivado. I'm confused.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back