Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Synopsys NanoSim User Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

they

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
nanosim manual

Hi,
May I know where can I get the user guide or reference manual for Synopsys NanoSim?

Thanks

nanosim user guide

i attach nanosim userguide
thanks

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
synopsys nanosim

(ask weekly)what is nanosim? a simulator??

nanosim

robin_su said:
(ask weekly)what is nanosim? a simulator??

Hi

Nanosim is a major simulator from synopsys.

It has many fine features.

tnx

nanosim reference guide

But it's way inferior to Hsim from Nassda.

synopsys nanosim user guide

I have the documents . who need them may tell me ! I sent them you!

nanosim synopsys

question
which big companies are using this tool for their analysis?
and how about this tool's acurracy?

THX >>

what is nanosim

Many companies are using this for power estimating ans verification after synthesis. Nanosim is a package of many simulation tools from synopsis, and powermill is added. Powermill can work seamlessly with synopsis's VCS, except the Synopsis' waveviever, the waveform output file *.out can also be open by cadence's simvision.

The powermill have many accuracy class when run simulation. At the most accurate class, we can get the same result as HSPICE's. However, when simulate a netlist of a greate scale chip, we must think of the tradeoff between accuracy and simulation speed. Powermill have a mechanism that can choose the accuracy automatically at many normal conditions in order to control the simulation time is acceptible, of course it supports define the accuracy manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back