Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

synopSy$, SOLD 2003?????? where download??

Status
Not open for further replies.

niko_zhang

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
synopSy$, SOLD 2003?????? where download??

which part of sold you want?
total sold has 4 cd's.
clearly specify what you want, maybe i can help you.

cadinfo: Thx. I need dc/pt/fm/tmax/ns!

regards!

dc posted in new thread. waits for others.

pt done. others will be posted another day.

I need tmax user guide !!!

Here is the tmax user guide v2003.3

Enjoy!

/sold_v2003.03.old

test!!

sold_v2003.03.old is wrong directory,can not login

Hello :)
I acnnot find dc and pt tutorial from SOLD 2003
Can somebody post again??

tutorial doesn't a part of sold. just check ftp.

It can't downlo@d !!!

The path is correct. Just use anonymous ftp to S*Y*N*O*P*S*Y*S ftp site, the change your path to pub/sold_vU-2003.03.old, then you will get them 8)

What is the path of Form@lity in Synop$y$ FTP ???

Please do me a favor !!!!

hello people.........

just a small and humble request to u all........
i appreciate the willingness of good people here to help others. but i am finding that, in the enthusiasm to help others some are giviing out the paths to the softwares publicly. if someone from those company is wacthing our forum, he will come to know that their path is no more a secret and he can change the path.......so i request all to pm those paths......those who knows the path can post something like "i know the path....pm me"

hope i am not hurting anybody!!
SSS

srisrisri said:
hello people.........

just a small and humble request to u all........
i appreciate the willingness of good people here to help others. but i am finding that, in the enthusiasm to help others some are giviing out the paths to the softwares publicly. if someone from those company is wacthing our forum, he will come to know that their path is no more a secret and he can change the path.......so i request all to pm those paths......those who knows the path can post something like "i know the path....pm me"

hope i am not hurting anybody!!
SSS
I think you are probably right. What I have found is that most of the old links to $yn*psys ftp are no longer alive. They must have change them already. So through PM is a must now.

I want to learn synthesis (dc_shell-t),
if you have these tutorial or examples,
please PM me,thanks!
mkl

try this /pub/sold_vU-2003.06.old/ on s/y/n/o/p/s/y/s ftp

u may find the newest version in the /rev/sold_vU-2003.12/ on s/y/n/o/p/s/y/s ftp

Status
Not open for further replies.