Not open for further replies.

Abu Maria.

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.
how we can visualize surfaces waves in momentum ads ?
thank u

and when i simulate antenna patch with heigth of substrat =h1 , and after i increase heigth to h2 , I get a enlargement in the bandwidth and an augmentation in directivity and a diminution in gain
this is due to surface wave , because my antenna is well adapted , and i impose loss dielctric equal to 0!

but i can't imagine a propagation of surface wave with inifinite ground plane!

please guide me
i simulate (02) groups of (02) patch antennas
1(st) group: epr=2.2 + h(height)=1mm

2(nd) group :epr=2.2 +h(height)=2mm

in first group i found s21=-22.028dB.
in second group i found s21=-23.74dB

normally when i increase height for 1mm to 2mm , coupling will increase , because surfaces wave will be excited , but in my case i found that coupling coupling has decreased !

is momentum ADS takes into consideration the waves sufaces?
and please , SUGGEST me a solution!

thank u

please ,
its starting to annoy me , if someone can (simulate theses two group in ads momentum ) , I will be grateful
I want to know where is the problem , its very important for me

:::::

:::group1: (02) patch antenna (constant dielctric (epr)=2.2 ; h=1mm ;fr=5.8GHz ) , distance between patch antenna =25.8621mm(distance between port to port not edge to edge) )--------i found s21=-22.028dB

dimonsion of patch antenna (both) : L=16.85mm ; W=9mm

:::group2: (02) patch antenna (constant dielctric (epr)=2.2 ; h=2mm ;fr=5.8GHz ) , distance between patch antenna =25.8621mm(distance between port to port not edge to edge) )--------i found s21=-23.74dB

dimension (both) :L= 15.85mm ; W=12mm

its easy and does not take time

I want a confirmation!

thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…