Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestions for theoretical research project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali ghafoor

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m a student of electrical engg 4th smester!!!we are to do a research project....i want to work on a technical topic like digital electronics,wireless communication etc...can anyone help me out...give some suggestions...what are the latest things going on in these fields...what innovation can be made in these fields...we have to submit a theoretical report...no practical work to be done!!! plzzz suggest a suitable topic!!!

Re: Research project!!!!

Develop a baby apnea monitor

what is baby apnea monitor???

It is a device that monitors if a baby is alive. It is used to prevent SIDS (Suden Infant Death Syndrome) You will measure the baby's breathing and heart beat and generate an alarm if those vital signs stops.

ok thanks.....but it includes all the practical work!! and project is theoretical!!! some research work!!! can u plzz suggest a topic for theoretical research!!!!

What are the features in breathing and heart beat signals that indicates that a baby is alive. This involve serious theoretical DSP

ok thankxx!!! i'll discuss it with other group members....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back