Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestions for MPF102 replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,
i'm looking for a replacement for the MPF102 and i found the 2N3819 and the BF245A but unfortunatly they don't sell anymore of those where i buy my parts but they have the BF245C. Now my question is can i replace the MPF102 with that part and if i can't can u suggest another part i could use?
Thanks

bf245 replacement

I also interest in know how to find FET equivalent. See my question for more tips :

2n3819 replacement

shade, nobody help you so I no wait more.

I read datasheet and after lot of confusion think BS170 or better BF245 good choice, but you also ask teacher as I know little, but I try help.

recently i asked for some component could be replaced with mpf102 fet and the radioshopping suggested me BF244. I still just wanna be sure whether it's the correct component where i can use for.

In a TV booster, i replaced with BF245C and it even worked better.

Status
Not open for further replies.