Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggestion on microcontroller/CPU/developmentboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

doofus32

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I wondered if some of you have som suggestion on an microcontroller/CPU/developmentboard:

The microcontoller/CPU Sould include this:
- A god reference design / developmentboard.
- Software developments tool.
- Included Ethernet on developmentboard.
- Portet linux version ready to be install, without almost no work have to be done.

As I se it there exists to groups here.
With an without MMC. Without MMC running uClinux.

Developmentboard with ordinary linux:
- Simple, not to much work to move the moste importent parts over to my ovn design.
The stuff I have found here seems very complex, do you now about some clean simple design.

Developmentboard with uClinux:
- Here I would preferd over 50Mhz.
- Eksternal ram and flash. (I think the most designs have that options)

Another ting. When uCLinux is portet to ARM7TDMI is there then an simple matter to use any micontroller which have the ATM7TDMI as the CPU or is there still a lot of work that have to be done?

Also see http://www.developmentboard.net
they have some nice ARM9 boards, all ready-to-go, linux pre-loaded, development tools, source code, BSP, all necessary tools are offered together with the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back