Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestion on ARM boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

srikanthsamaga

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I need some suggestions for a descent ARM board for beginner.
I have experience in 8 bit microcontrollers, and want to work with ARM series.
Dont have any serious project ideas, just to play around in free time.
As I am unemployed, I cant afford boards from keil or something like that.
I am living in Bangalore,India, and I am planning to buy blueboard

So friends according to you is this a right choice for beginner like me? Or suggest me better ones.

I am also planning to buy their USB-JTAG debugger, Please comment on this also.

Well the price is great. I cant remember any Cortex-M3 board cheaper than that. I think both would be a good start. If yoi lived in US i think best solution would be LCPexpresso found at .

I have already gone through that, as you said, shipping is the main concern. Even then i am inquiring about it with one of the distributor Avnet.

I know blueboard is cheaper and I can directly go and collect from the manufacturer, but is it a board for beginners, or is it an advanced one, I am just starting with ARM series.
I am not familiar with ARM architectures, is cortex ARM series good for beginners?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back