Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggestion of books for basic electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumeetpanse

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can you tell me which book should i refer in which each n every basic component of electronic system is simply,deeply described,it will be fine if link for soft copy of book is available!!!
thanks in advance!

Try out David A Bell's electonic devices and circuits

And S Salivahanan's electronic devices and circuits

do post the topics you are covering for more exact answers

Electronic Device and Circuit by Robert Boylestad

This is the book i strongly recommend to you.
this book have copy right so posting link in forum is prohibited. better google about it. and i hope you will surely get soft copy of same.

best of luck

Refer "Electronic Principles by Malvino", link:**broken link removed** & "Digital Systems by Tocci", link:**broken link removed**. For other basic components(like resistor, inductor, etc.) refer electric circuits books, usually 1st course in univ.s. for this many options are avail. e.g. Books by W. Hayt, Sadiku.
For more practice of various problems, always u can refer Schaum's Outline Series by McGraw Hill.
U google these, u will get links for ebooks.
Good luck:smile:

David A Bell's electonic devices and circuits
Electronic Device and Circuit by Robert Boylestad
The Art of Electronics by Campbridge publication, a comprehensive book on all sides.

each n every basic component of electronic system is simply,deeply described

in that sense, i think The Art of Electronics is very relevant and so it the Boylestad.
and another book would be 'Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory' by Nashelsky and Boylestad.

Those above books got kind of description on every basic electronic concept.
While others kind of have just too much emphasis of circuits .. or a lot on components .. etc.

Reactions: prafful

prafful

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
All the above books are helpful but feel free to spend quality time with them

If you need furthur clatifications the friends here in EDA are the most helpful till this date for me and I know they will be to you too feel free to post your queries here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back