Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggestion how to build my project with a delay timer motor and sound mudule

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuasitos

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi first i am new here and i don't know if this post belong here.
I want to know how i can build my project that consist on move a motor certain amount of time (set it by user every time the circuit is on or finish the cycle) and play a song at the same time
What i need to do that?
thanks and sorry for any mistake english is my second language

Hi,

It's hard to say what you need...
I recommend to be nit that vague, but much clearer in your description.
* what motor do you use (from small toy motor, stepper motor, up to several HP 3 phase motor, diesel?)
* describe your "timing" (microseconds, secinds, hours...)
* what's your power source.
* what's yoyr audio source?
* what's your expected audio output power?
* (do you need to switch ON/OFF the sudio amplifier?)
* your technical skills. Do you want to design all from scratch or want to use "ready to buy" solutions?
* other information: like: do you want to save power (battery operated, solar operated...), does it need to be waterproof ... or any other features?

Klaus

Hi,

It's hard to say what you need...
I recommend to be nit that vague, but much clearer in your description.
* what motor do you use (from small toy motor, stepper motor, up to several HP 3 phase motor, diesel?)
* describe your "timing" (microseconds, secinds, hours...)
* what's your power source.
* what's yoyr audio source?
* what's your expected audio output power?
* (do you need to switch ON/OFF the sudio amplifier?)
* your technical skills. Do you want to design all from scratch or want to use "ready to buy" solutions?
* other information: like: do you want to save power (battery operated, solar operated...), does it need to be waterproof ... or any other features?

Klaus
Thanks for answer a better example of my project is a baby crib mobile (the ones turns and play music at the same time over the cribs) but i want to be able to set the amount of time like the way you set an electronic kitchen timer and only in minutes
I saw an mp3 sound module online and My technical skills are a beginner
if you need more info reply this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back