Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestion for abroad study

Status
Not open for further replies.

zio_nneo

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am communication engineer and want to do master in celluar mobile communication engineering. So can anybody suggest me which country will be best for studying the cellular mobile communcition. What would be creiteria for admission to their. What should I do for getting the scholarship over there.

Where are you from? And do you have any preference? I mean country?

Does that affect my further study course? In fact I am from Nepal. I want to study at Germany for celluar mobile communication system.

celluar mobile communication is a broad area that includes many subjects.
I think it is better that you search subject-based and find good academic groups in the famous universities in countries like USA, Europeans and Canada and in the Asia: Japan, S.Korea, China and Singapore.

Depends on your purse and capability. Europe offers free studies with reasonable quality. US has certainly the best Uni's (and the worst) ;best place to settle down. UK is a drain hole of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back