Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me some ADSL splitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

triache

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, need a better phone/adsl splitter because the one i got from the phone company is causing noise in my phones-even they are connected after the splitter-if i put them before the splitter the nise i biger-thanks

adsl splitter

Do you try with another telephone set. It may be your phone set is bad.

Re: adsl splitter

yup he is right, it might be the telephone set just like mine. I have experienced that situation before. :D

Re: adsl splitter

actuly you can build one, if you have some basic idea about analog filters. it is a simple RC low pass filter (LPF) with cut off frequincy about 3.5K. if you used an advanced filter technique e.g Butterworth you will get amaizing result better than any ready made splitter. good luck

adsl splitter

this i have copied from my adsl spliter

adsl splitter

sorry my phone and adsl connection should be swaped ( connect phone to plug marked as adsl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back