Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me comprehensive books about GSM technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednewguy

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to learn complete a-z of the gsm technology. is there any books or links.
books wud do good.

thanks

Re: gsm

did you see this book?

hi
see this link

**broken link removed**

regards

Hi,

Following Book is excellent for GSM.

**broken link removed**

hi
To study about GSM ,Mobile Communication by John Schiller is a good Book

Do u have John Schiller Book . Please upload on rapidshare .

Thanks In Advance.

Hi,

The requirements can be a little or a very bif depending on the type of opening you are looking for in this field. You can choose some thing from the following but in my opinion knowledge of every thing and mastery of few is a must to become a good professional in these fields:
Basic Skills – Specific to Wireless Radio Transmission – RF Theory Radio Transmission – RF Propagation Switch/Basic Data Communications Switch/Basic Switching Systems Switch/Basic Telephony Systems Switch/Basic Data Networks Transmission & Trunking/Concepts of Traffic Engineering Transmission and Trunking-Basic T-1/Digital Telephony Transmission & Trunking/Transmission Transmission & Trunking/Intelligent Networking Frequency Reuse Communications Air Interface Technologies – Access Standards Digital Voice/Digital Vocoding & Techniques Microwave/Microwave Systems Power Plant Test Tools/Equipment/Software Regulatory Standards/Conventions Professional Affiliations Health and Safety Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Wireless Security Issues Wireless Networking and Mobile Internet Protocols IEEE Standards (802.11, 802.15, 802.16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back