Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me a simulator for AT89S8252 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1986

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
is there any simulator for AT89S8252 micro controller ic .............so that i may be able to check if my program is producing a output...........????

SIMULATOR

proteus is the most famous simulator for analog and digital circuit. If you use the c language u can use keil c compiler to create hex files and proteus to simulate them... Good luck

Re: SIMULATOR

Hi My Friend
what is the compiler you use.... note you can use PROTEUS with only hex file independent of the compiler ... but lets know you compiler may we can help more

Regrads
MedTronic

hi MedTronic , the compiler im using is METALINK ASM 51.............................

does ANY ONE HAVE FULL VERSION OF PROTEUS...........the demo version is not letting me simulate my program..

Status
Not open for further replies.