Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me a book for learning Java programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

citizen

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi to all
im a fresher and into a small company in which i have to work on java programming ,
but in our company no training classes will be there i have to learn on my own,
is ther any suggested book for learning java and do have any back ground of C, C++, to learn java tell me i dont have time to go to institute now. if any book for this plz post here plz
cant i learn jave without the knowledge of c, c++ tell me,

thank you

Re: jave progrm is tough

I think you should be able to learn Java without c or c++ knowledge. there is nothing much in common between c and Java. C++ and Java both are object oriented programming languages so if you have some background on Object Oriented Programming it will help you understand Java better.

Regarding books best Java Book is Core Java 2, Volume 1: Fundamentals (The Sun Microsystems Press Java Series) by Cay Horstmann , Gary Cornell

citizen

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: jave progrm is tough

thank you
and tell me that can i understand the c++ concept on my own , for that also tell me any 1 book plz

thank you

jave progrm is tough

Yes you can understand c++ concepts on your won, in fact most of the conceptual information is same for Java and C++ as both of them are object oriented languages. I feel you should pick one language to start with, install the compilers and start programming, there is no better way to learn programming languages.

Thinking in C++ is a good book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back