Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Successful Termination of MatLab GUI Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

karim.elmahdy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
terminate gui matlab

Hey,

I am doing a project on Transmission Lines and Media. I implemented the project on Matlab as an Interactive GUI Application. It is mainly plots of Matching transmission lines Load Impedence. so I have two options to terminate the application with the button that I've added to exit.

1- Terminating the application using exit or quit or a lot of other commands that forces the application to close but terminates the matlab with it as well.

2- use the close all command that closes the application but with in a middle of a plot it opens the figure plotter again and continue drawing

I dont want both of them, I want to successful terminate My application without further running and without closing the matlab with it.

Thanks.

1. Initialize a global variable 'dead'=0
2. make a terminate button (when pressed global dead=1)

function a1()
global dead
while(dead!=1)
~loop goes here~

pretty bad way, found none other.

try make this again by click the "return" and if doesn't try again

Added after 43 minutes:

yfgdtucoddo6r5uhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifswdgorgioikvjkjkwciuddeuichjeuihcuihuidfgeufhewdhepfJXNJKCJIECJOJAMCOJKOESIFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back