Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Student Project ,an RF transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

gannu

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi... am planning to design a RF Transmitter... that'll be able to transmit voice signals atleast for 1km range of distance....
so this make helpfull for the on coming fest events at our college... to guild the people come from diff...institution or knowing when the particular events are going to be conducted....hence i have managed to get a design which i have attached with this..
45_1302543395.png
plz tell me if its better o else plz suggest....

Between the junction L3 and R8 there should be a .01MF decoupling capacitor to ground. Because the RF transistor is the oscillator, moving the aerial will cause it to change the frequency.
Frank

and if i want to have a security that no one else , but only one particular reciever must recieve wt ever been transmitted then wt shall be done..?
shall it be designed it for a particular own frequencyor can u suggest please..?

and if i want to have a security that no one else , but only one particular reciever must recieve wt ever been transmitted then wt shall be done..?
shall it be designed it for a particular own frequencyor can u suggest please..?

if you want privacy, The frequency of use is irrelevent, some one somewhere would be able to receive the signal, you are going to have to digitally encode the TX and decode at the RX

Dave

hello,
here am finding tedious to find the voltage and hence power at the first stage of amplification circuit.. can you hlp me.?
and also here L3 must be VK220J.. but i have no idea wt in particular this is?? plz suggest something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back