Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stripline to Microstrip transition using Multilayer Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

avins_123

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

My project is Strip line to Micro strip transition using multilayer circuit boards.

The paper from which I have got the project is attached.

This project is to be simulated using Ansoft HFSS v11.

I have visualized the project as show in on Pg.9 in the document.

Both the documents - my project word document and HFSS file is attached.

Regards,
Avinash

Re: Stripline to Microstrip transition using Multilayer Boar

Hello,

The thing is can anyone please check whether what I have visualized(design),because in the paper, only theory is given and no structure, so I have visualized the structure by myself.I want to know whether this is correct I have attached the HFSS design which I have done. Could anyone please check whether I have put the traces properly or not, Actually, in the paper, it is given that ground plane has thickness of 17.5 micro meter.
I make a sheet cutout using polyline. I need to subtract ground plane and poly-line sheet, Here it gives an error, only If i make thickness of ground plane as 0mm, I am able to subtract properly.

Regards,
Avin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back