Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

strange problem with 16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2004

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every body

I had bult a pwm application with 16f877a, the circuit work normaly when i tuch the ground wire of dc power supply!!!! , except that it doesn't work, the circuit on a brid bord.

thanks alot for helping me

Hi,
You do know you should tie the MCLR pin (using say a 10k resistor) to the +5 rail ?

Hi liquias

I connect it with 10k resister well

Hi,

The problem is surely of hardware. Recheck all the connections on bread board. Any of the loose connection can cause this.

NIKS

Hi

I suspect that the problems is in power supply unit, there is a harmonics on dc that affect to the pic, any suggestion for good and reliable dc circuits

thanks

Most probably a power supply problem. Try turning off the brown-out reset and see if there will be any change.

Hi,
Place decoupling caps (0.1uF) from the PIC supply pins to ground as well as an electrolytic 10uF as close to the PIC as possible and turn off the BOR.
Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Hi every body

thanks for your replays, but the problem still exists

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.