Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Step-by-step PCB design procedure (and needed software)

Status
Not open for further replies.
designing presensitized pcb

Hi Friend,

I have a software which teaches you to design a PCB. But it is 869MB. I could not upload it because I have a slow net connection. Contact me if you need.

Regards,
Avinash.S.

basics of pcbs

@avi_e-

Upload the video in 8 - 10 MB parts on mihd.net or flyupload

pcb design basic

@Avinash : which software is explained in the CD , like Eagle ,Orcad etc.

orcad pcb design basics

avi_e- said:
Hi Friend,

I have a software which teaches you to design a PCB. But it is 869MB. I could not upload it because I have a slow net connection. Contact me if you need.

Regards,
Avinash.S.
can you please share it??
in any way?

orcad pcb design basics

Here is a short tutorial about OrCAD design. It is only 55 pages, but starts with schematic and finishes with pcb layout files.

trax maker advantage

I have found Eagle to be the best free PCB editor because of the number of user libraries that are out there. You can easily search for lbr and the part name to find parts that others have made that you can reuse.

Eaglesoft has many tutorials and forums to follow through for their product as well as step-by-steps to schematic, layout, routing, and board completion.

There are many board houses which will build your board for you. If it's a small project, you can get a board made for about 50 bucks.

Check out pcbExpress--I've used them in the past.

Good Luck!

best basics of designing the pcb

orcad is best software (it has nice help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back