Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Step by step guide for Ansoft designer to PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjayz87

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Step by step guide for Ansoft HFSS to PCB

HI,
Currently i have completed a double sided printed dipole antenna design using ansoft hfss13. the problem is how do i print this design in order to fabricate the pcb?? Many mentioned the use of autocad but i dont own one and i am also not familiar with the software. is there any other way please?

Usually you can pass either *.dxf or *.gds files to a vendor and they can then do the etch or lithography. Both of these formats can be exported from HFSS.

Have Fun

In that case, one can use Designer with HFSS solver on demand to simulate their PCB or planar antenna simulations. Designer calls the HFSS solver for simulation while allowing the user to have an ECAD interface to work with the geometries and stackups. In Designer, the user can export layers in the gerber format (*.gbr) if that is more appropriate.

Have Fun

In that case, one can use Designer with HFSS solver on demand to simulate their PCB or planar antenna simulations. Designer calls the HFSS solver for simulation while allowing the user to have an ECAD interface to work with the geometries and stackups. In Designer, the user can export layers in the gerber format (*.gbr) if that is more appropriate.

Have Fun

thanks guys,
i am using Designer as per suggested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back