Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

State of the art in RF and microwavew filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

gladiator

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I am looking for a papers of a presentations that talks about the state of the art in RF and microwave technology? any help, please.

thx

Often, papers found on IEEE journals, describe design methods rather than advanced performances.
If you are looking for global "very good" performances (i.e. Lowest insertion loss, highest matching, but also a good rugged mechanical construction, etc.) look for catalogues and data sheet rather than articles. Look for K&L, Reactel, Filtek etc.
Think to the easiest commercial solution before start to look for exotic solutions; for exaple a cooled superconductor bandpass filter has an |s21| not far from the |s21| of a cooled copper waveguide bandpass filter, but the waveguide filter is more ruggerized than SCF.

Hi. I need information on tunable microwave filters (realization, limits, design and manufacturer). Since we're talking about filters does anybody help me...
Bye mrm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back