Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Start with Xbee, two modules and a slave master

Status
Not open for further replies.

filjoa

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

someone who has already used these modules can tell me if you can have a plot of the "RX" + "button pressed"?

My idea was to have eg two modules and a slave master.

each slave received in a given RS232 port code written for a PC (for example) and when I press a button that sent the slave frame of data to the master.

the master received these different storylines coming home slave module and sent to PC via RS232.

1 - it is possible to implement this without requiring the addition of a micro processor with each slave module? If this information go to the terminal, what format it?

2 - How can I access the Xbee data, without using the source program? I use the terminal or using any specific programs?

3 - no way to program the module type, so you send the data to qd "X" key is pressed?

would be grateful if someone give me some lights of this material, since obey + - my idea I am thinking of buying some of these games ...

PS: I am taking into account this module to specific LINK

best regards 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back