Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stack overflow executing call instruction in 16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopintj

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Thirukalukalukundra, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu, India
Activity points
Friends, i am doing a micro controller project to control the water level of 3 different water tanks.
Hence, i planned to use 2 sensors for each water tank. One to indicate LOW water level and another one sensor to indicate HIGH water level in each tank.

I planned to do this in 16f877a.

For that, i have assigned this instructions.

1. I made first 6 pins of PORT B as input and registered RBPU=1 in order to clear the pull up resistance.

2. Also, i made 7th pin of PORT B and 7th and 8th pin of PORT C as OUTPUT PINS.

3. There is no sensors available in PROTEUS. so i assumed that a 5 volt can be added as a sensor(just for consideration).

4. I have just given all the connections.

5. I assumed that 2nd, 4th and 6th pins of PORT B are pins getting LOW signal from 3 tanks.

6. I switched on the PUSH buttons which are connected at 2nd, 4th and 6th pins of PORT B.

7. After doing this, i am getting the warning tat "STACK OVERFLOW EXECUTING CALL FUNCTION.

Do you have any idea about the following error.?

I have attached all the files which are being used in this program.

Please suggest me a solution to solve the above warning. :smile:

Thanks in ADVANCE.

Attachments

• automatic water level controll.rar
    58.4 KB · Views: 133

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back