Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SSTA - Ph.D thesis, main aspects of research

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSTA

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to write my Ph.D thesis about SSTA. Can somebody advise which are the main aspects of research and what can be done here? Thanks in advance!

Re: SSTA

what do you mean by SSTA, versus STA? Is it relative ?

Oh, I mean Statistical Static timing analysis. SSTA versus STA can't be a topic of Ph.D thesis. So my question is what can be done with SSTA? Maybe the new methods of SSTA of digital circuits or new algorithms for SSTA analysis?
Thanks!

Guys. Any idea?

Thanks lostinxlation.. I was trying to find here advises about main aspects. I thought I was clear. Anyway, thanks.

I don't want to be rude but here is it
after doing PH.D you will be able to supervise other students' projects right?
but, if you aren't able to depend on yourself in preparing your degree how are you going to supervise them?
again i am not trying to be rude :)
just i posted what i thought about :)

Thanks for your "help" guys. I asked to help me, NOTHING MORE. If you can't, PLEASE, DO NOT REPLY here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back