Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SSR replacement for LED dimming

Status
Not open for further replies.

hessml

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a controller board that I'm using to turn led circuits on and off via SSRs. I like the programatic control I have, but the SSRs aren't suitable for dimming.

My question is, is there a plug replaceable part for the SSRs that will give me the voltage control I need for LED dimming?

My controller is: Sensoray 2653
My SSR is: Crydom ODC24 SSR

If there is no replacement, then what is my next best bet? I'm willing to throw away the Sensoray controller (I have other things I can use it for), but I would prefer a solution that is compatible with it. The controller just needs to be able to talk over ethernet, and be a reasonable solution for 100+ circuits.

I know software, and I'm out of my element with electronics but willing to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.