Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SS7, SUS and RES message meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naveed Alam

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
isup sus

I am getting SUS and RES messages in ISUP tracer.
Can someone explaing what these are ??
Additionally if some one has any short document about this, it'll be highly appreciated..

Regards,
Naveed

ss7 sus

you will find many materials on these things just by googling the names

sus ss7

I don't need book.
by surfing i can see these terminologies; but i need views of someone who knows about this already.
i don't need notes and books.

Naveed

isup sus message

Naveed Alam said:
I don't need book.
by surfing i can see these terminologies; but i need views of someone who knows about this already.
i don't need notes and books.

Naveed

O.K.

SS7 is a signaling system .. when u have a phone call, you have things like Ringing Tone .. Dial Tone .. Busy Tone .. these are all not the actual call .. these are signals .. and need a system or a protocol to regulate and handle ..
SS7 is a multilayer protocol .. same as network protocols .. some parts can be implemented physically and some other parts can just be some software running on host processors ..
SS7 signals can be deployed over normal HDLC channels with some modifications ..

why send sus message in isup

Mr. OMARA,
are you joking??
i have asked some thing else. i have not asked A B C of c7.
kindly reply when u know answers, and don't reply to earn 2 points.

Naveed

isup suspend message meaning

Naveed Alam said:
Mr. OMARA,
are you joking??
i have asked some thing else. i have not asked A B C of c7.
kindly reply when u know answers, and don't reply to earn 2 points.

Naveed

Can you see how many points I do have ? .. I don't need your 2 points .. and I'm sorry that I replied to your post .. I advise you to behave next time with those who reply to your posts, in case you don't appreciate what they say ..

ss7 and sus

Dear OMARA,
i was particular about yourself, not generally responding to all.
don't mind, i m sorry, but don't further respond; b/c u r turning phase of my post.

All others are still wellcome to respond.I need help to understand the terminologies

Naveed

sus + ss7

Hi,

SUSpend, RESume.

Definition can be fund in ITU-T Q.762 recommandation or here if you don't have access to it:

**broken link removed**

Replace * by t

ss7 suspend message

papyaki,

Thanx, I have already presses the HELPED button.

Regards

suspend message ss7 sus

SUS its send in either direction to say the calling or the called party is temporarly disconected
RES this message says that they are conected after they have been susbended
also there is an indicator that say the reson of suspend
from the user or the network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back