Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPWM and H-bridge circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriblue7

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all....
I have designed a SPWM based inverter.I have attached the schematic of DC-AC section alone.
Can somebody please tell me whether the design is correct and also point out the mistakes i have done.
please tell me how to design the output filter(PWM frequency= 31.250k).
How can i view the output in proteus?i am not able to connect the oscilloscope between the two sources of the top MOSFET's(as oscilloscope measures with respect to GND).
I have included a dead time of 1us between the square wave control signals?is it enough to prevent shoot-through problem?
i have also included the program file of the microcontroller(atmega48p).Also check whether the program is correct?
Thanks in advance....

h-bridge.JPG View attachment SPWM.txt

How can i view the output in proteus?i am not able to connect the oscilloscope between the two sources of the top MOSFET's(as oscilloscope measures with respect to GND).

Connect channels A and B to the sources of the MOSFETs. In the oscilloscope controls under channel A, press the buttons "INVERT" and "A+B". Then, you can view the signal.

Thank u Tahmid...
Regarding the design is it ok or should i make any modifications?
How to design the output filter?

It would be easier to check if you uploaded the *.DSN file.

For the output filter, use LC filter, not RC filter.

Please go to the following link for the schematic.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back