Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sprintsoft / verdi / nWave / get signal popout window

Status
Not open for further replies.

lj0113

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, everyone:

does anyone know how to arrange the signal type on the pop out "get signals"window from nWave, such as input, output.

the "get signals" window which you can execute from "signal / get signals"

The lowest part of the window has the filter, here you can choose the "ALL, input port, output port, inout port, net, register"

the problem is when I choose the input port type, I didn't see any in-port in the list. this problem still happen on the other type.

Is that button does no function ?

no, you can try that function! please the below information under the button!

no, you can try that function! please the below information under the button!

hi, I think you mean press the button, OK, I think I didn't describe the detail problem.

I found when I press the "Net" type, "Register" type or "ALL" type, It does function.

and when I press "input-port, output-port, inout-port" type, it does malfunction.

because I think when I get a unfamiliar hardware design, I could debug it as soon as possible.

Or maybe I misunderstand your mean......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back