Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spice models to share / where can I post it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksky041257

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Spice models

I have a large collection of Spice models - around 50,000 components.

Anyone want them and if so where do I post?

Re: Spice models

You can upload it on MCU server. I am interested.

Yes, it is.

Yes I am Also Interested as i am working in this filed and think these files would help me in my work

Hello Zenner,

Where on the MCU did you uploaded your nice Library?
I can not find it.

Robby

I am not sure how to upload to MCU?

How do I di that?

Here are the models.

Collected from many places.

All copyright acknowledged where applicable.

Final part - these models work with MC7, Icap and pspice.

If anyone has any others please share.

What about the accuracy of the spice modles? As I know, some models directly from the vendors are not perfectly accurate. And some models are encrypted and couldn't touch the internal core.

model errors

You have no guarantee of anything on models. Your best bet is to simulate the test circuits in the device data sheet and see if you get the same results.

Some models like JFET are very inaccurate because of the limitations of device parameters in SPICE. I once simulated a source follower that had a simulated frequency response that went up to X-rays.

A rail to rail op amp model had a simulated output that exceeded the +supply voltage and went no nearer to the - rail than 2 V.

Models are always a compromise between accuracy of results and simulation time.

In general the model will provide a good first order understanding of perfomance.

In considering the result you are after you may need to select a particular model or edit the model you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back