Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spice models for PIC 18 microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasoma

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hullo everyone
There is a new microcontroller with USB interface. it is PIC18 microcontroller. I want to use it my design. Where can I find the PIC 18spice model for multisim? Help me p'se

It's unlikely, that you'll find SPICE models for a PIC18 or any other microcontroller. Have you seen some before?

If you had it, what kind of simulations do you want to do with it? For pure digital simulations, you can refer to Proteus.

I have not yet seen a spice model for a microcontroller. Now I tried to copy PIC and 8051 models from the master database to the user database in multisim but a message showed that they could not be copied. P'se how can I copy the b'se I want to edit them and make my own models. Help me

I must confess, I don't know what Multisim is doing with microprocessors. Are they proving a digital co-simulation like Proteus? But if they have microprocessor models, they are defininitely no regular SPICE models.

P.S.: I found, that newer Multisim version have digital co-cosimulation. I think, it has nothing to do with generic SPICE models. But try to find out, if there's anything editable for users.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back