Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPI communication between W5100 and Pic 18F4520

Status
Not open for further replies.

fafanni

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic spi example

hello, i'm having problem with Programming a pic 18F4520 with microC, the problem is that i'm a computer science engineering student so i'm not familiar with elecronics well i need to create a driver of enthernet card..in fact i have to connect a W5100 to the pic using SPI communication...the w5100 datasheet can't really help i need an example of code that can clarify things to me...any suggestion from where should i begin will be nice.

pic spi communication

Here's an example of how to use the W5100, in its module. The last page of the article has a link where the source code can be obtained.

The datasheet for this chip is pretty accessable as long as language issues don't hold you back. Surely a computer science ENGINEERING student can figure it out.

Reactions: CHIPIC7

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

CHIPIC7

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
communication between pic

Thank you...this is good as a first step .
Well cause i know that waiting for guideness all the time isn't the right path for an engineering career i made my search and found this :
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.