Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

speech recogination for security and control using DSP processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

santosh_ghorpade3

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, everybody. I was given the project voice recognition for security and control using DSP processor . The Objective is to have pre-recorded inputs and the speaker can say anything and the system has to recognise. Can you guys tell me where to start, what to do, how to do? I tried searching but i found articles regarding the code where the speaker speaks the same thing as in the recorded file. So, if you guys help me it will be of great help.

First sample the data received from the speaker and run them over a comparator which has a set of related vocal inputs as another input

if your voice matches the sound in the library do action corresponding to it

there are some problems here as people say stuff differently so kindly be more specific on what word a speaker has to say

if the word said and action sought are irrelevant then there is no use in it

Have you done any research, literature review? Looked at any books or papers?
Or did you just 'google' for some code for a DSP.

try to do some more work you have just posted the project title so kindly provide more info and thus we may know where you are stuck

try to do some more work you have just posted the project title so kindly provide more info and thus we may know where you are stuck
sir.. can u tell me how can i put speech recognition system into dependent mode..it recognize all person,s voice and start the work..i already check all schmetics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back