Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spectre simulation Problem for HISIM model of 700V MOSFET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bean123

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
700V MOSFET 0f TSMC. When I use 700V MOSFET model in spectre. Error of spectre simulation is that 'hisim_hv' is an undefined primitive device.
When I exchange "hisim_hv" with "hisim" in process file of TSMC, warning of spectre simulation is that 'xqy' is not available in HISIM1.0.1, and error occurs in netlist.
When I exchange "hisim_hv" with "mos3", only warning occurs. But the result of spectre simulation is mistake.
Why? Is my spectre version not fit?
Thanks.

I think you need to update the version because some time new devices in library doesn't able to add all its properties to old simulator versions. hence I will suggest just have upgrade & dont modify anything on the property of that device it will give lots of problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.