Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

specifications of the auto grade controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandu.kurapati

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I was observed in the one of micro controller data sheet specifications it is an a auto grade controller. i didn't understand that what is the auto grade controller? what are the specifications and requirements of the auto grade controller?.

is there any difference between normal micro controller and auto grade micro controller?

can any one please explain about it.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandu.Kurapati.

Hi,

I was observed in the one of micro controller data sheet specifications it is an a auto grade controller. i didn't understand that what is the auto grade controller? what are the specifications and requirements of the auto grade controller?.

is there any difference between normal micro controller and auto grade micro controller?

can any one please explain about it.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandu.Kurapati.

do you mean automobile graded microcontroller?
if yes, automobile microcontroller has high noise immunity and used for automobile application such as Engine controller, instrument cluster,ECU,....etc.

for more detail you can also refer EMC,EMI standards of automobile

Status
Not open for further replies.