Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmatias

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I made some tests with specttra but it does not shutdown automatically. I allways have to make ctrl+alt+del to access windows task manager to kill the process manually.
I've tried many possibilities in the specttra and pcad router menus about quiting after the job is done, but notthing till now.

Any tips for this problem?

thanks a lot!

RSM

Hello RSM,
U said that
" I've tried many possibilities in the specttra and pcad router menus about quiting after the job is done, but notthing till now."

Which spectra router you are using???i mean which version???

As far as i know......in spectra autorouter in the file menu the last option is "QUIT".Using this option we can quit the program if we have saved our database.

regards

wilson

You are right! I have a QUIT option in the menu. The problem is that the window closes but the program remains running. I have to "End Program" using Task Manager.

Isn't it strange?

Best regards,
RSM

this may be the problem in the software corruption or the problem with the operating system. try installing the application again if not check do u use proper service pack for the os

binu

Specctra is untable. I encountered familar problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…