Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sparten 3e digital to analog

Status
Not open for further replies.

asraf

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai there,
does anyone have experience with D/A on sparten 3e board? can u please guide me?

A more detailed post regarding your dac related problem would be helpful...

it's just a problem about writing a DAC driver

if u use a serial DAC,the task will be a little trouble
if u use a parallel DAC,u just give the DAC a clock and the data,then the DAC can work

i want to send the digital data to power amplifier.so i have to convert the digital data to analog using D/A technique. but i dont have any idea how to start with D/A in sparten 3e. the sparten 3e used SPI for D/A.i need some tips and help here.

the keypoint is quite clear.
u just need to write a SPI driver for the DAC,then the DAC can work!
So,just refer to the DAC's datasheet,find the control timing,implement the timing sequence
by ur code!

i want to send the digital data to power amplifier.so i have to convert the digital data to analog using D/A technique. but i dont have any idea how to start with D/A in sparten 3e. the sparten 3e used SPI for D/A.i need some tips and help here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back