Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Spartan 6 IBIS model

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamed_sotoudi

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every

I need Spartan 6 IBIS model and I can not download it from xilinx site. I will appreciate anybody who can send it to me.

thanks a lot buddy. It is impossible for me to download from Xilinx site that's why I asked here :)

It's a rare thing that people actually mean that which they wrote. :p Statistical evidence suggests that when people write "can't download" they actually mean "don't know where to press the download link because I am a blind monkey".

But I am glad you are not a member of the blind monkey group. XD You can't download it because you are located in Iran and some stupid political crap aka export restrictions or something like that? In any event, if you still need it in 2 days time that can probably be remedied...

Thank you very much dear mrflibble

yes you are right. You know we are Iranian and we write/speak English like a blind monkey :) and we are condemn to live here in the hell. I can do nothing.

Actually, your English is pretty good for the average non-English person, blind monkey or not. ;-)

Incidentally, for some strange reason this post has an attachment. You might want to check it out.

Oh look, attachment went *poof* How odd... Anyways, you're welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back