Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sound recorder using PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren_DBK

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic sound recorder

Hi, I m trying to build a sound recording and playing back system using PIC 16F877.
I want to build a system that can record several pieces of sound and then PIC can choose any piece to play back.
I need filters amplifiers and memory, am i rite?

Is this doable?
Can anyone suggest ways to build this ?

sound recorder + pic

It is hard to do with normal 8 bit micros and i think pic 16f877 does not have speed to do this.

Try using some high speed devices

Nandhu

Reactions: ogr

ogr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
pic audio recorder

Yes, You can use pic 16f877 to control the chip

Happy programming
Nandhu

recording circuit using pic

Ren_DBK said:
Hi, I m trying to build a sound recording and playing back system using PIC 16F877.
I want to build a system that can record several pieces of sound and then PIC can choose any piece to play back.

Is this doable?

Hello,

Yes it's doable ... check this out :

https://www.romanblack.com/picsound.htm

Re: pic sound recorder

Is this doable?

you can use the apr9600 for recording voice & then pic16f877a for random access to the multi recorded voice signals.

hello,

Can we do the same using PIC24FJ128GA010 ? If yes which pins can we use ,,.... I mean to make a circuit for digital sound tracking using "digital voice recorder kit" ??

Thank you.
Regards.
Nikhil Raj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back