Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sorry for this kind of questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dexter_ex_2ks

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sorry for this kind of questions, but I DO need to make an idea about something:

Nowadays , which is more in demand(wanted) ?

1) Digital Design in HDL
2) Hardware verification in HVL
3) Digital synthesis
4) P & R including timing constraints
5) Custom Layout

I know that everyone above are very important , but I know that this is changeable
yesterday the accent was upon one, today is upon something else, tomorrow it will be for something else. But I (please) need some guidance. My purpose is not to make a dispute. once again sory for this kind of question.
Probably you'll say : it depends on what you like....
I like the 1,3,4(but my experience is poor,compared with others) and 5 (where I have a little more experience, but not too more).
Now I'm studding nr. 2, which I like it.

My main idea is where is easier to obtain a project (or a job). I like them all, but master of all , is the master of nothing, and since I'm a beginner , it is very difficult for me to make a difference.....because I don't know them good enough.

I hope that one day , I will be like you all.

Have a nice day :)

I think Verification is very important in the future ,so if you like ,please keep forward!

none of them is key job in design house, maybe someday the job will be layoff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back